We are delighted to be announcing a further conference sponsor today, Chris Mitchell Business Coaching.
Chris Mitchell is a coach and business strategist who works directly with business owners to help them step back, away from the day to day, and build a strategy to help them work on their business, not just in their business. Chris has over 10 years of experience in commercial and corporate strategy roles, coupled with a triple accredited coaching accreditation from Henley Business School.
It is really important to remember that whilst many of us therapists love our role, we are also business people. Many self employed people struggle with running their business. Chris offers 1:1 professional development and business coaching sessions that will help attendees to inject their business with clarity, strategy and action. Whether they are just starting out or have an established practice, running a business can bring a mix of overwhelm, stress and a feeling of not knowing where or what to do next.
Chris says that “by working with me, I will benefit attendees by helping them to:
- Clarify their vision, mission and strategy. Understanding their reason for being and what success looks like for them
- Work with them to identify blockers or challenges that need to be overcome to take that next step
- Set meaningful goals and build an action plan that give them focus and intention
- Build a customer profile so that they can refine their proposition and target who they want to work with (or for) more effectively
- Identify why their business is making money, or why not
We asked Chris why he believes it is important for him to be involved with the Humber Counselling and Psychotherapy Conference.
“I understand that running a business is tough and that a lot of the attendees will be specialists in therapy, but not in business. They might feel naïve about what running a business means or how to do it effectively. I take my background in corporate strategy and my mindset in coaching, to help business owners create their own strategies for success so that they can get to where they want to be, faster.”
If you would like to find out more about Chris. More details can be found here :
Social Media Details : www.linkedin.com/in/chris-mitchell-coaching